title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Library appearing twice

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Library appearing twice

I am using Kinsky as a control point and a Zoneripper loaded with Asset 4.3. For over two years and up until recently I had one library called "Zoneripper". For some reason within the last two weeks (and without me fiddling with it I may add!), I have got another one called Asset Upnp Zoneripper appearing. What do I need to do to remove it?

Many thanks

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Library appearing twice

I'm not sure what happened here. The container that I had set up for "Artist" had also changed to "Artist / Album". I managed to fix the problem by turning Asset upnp to "off". I still don't understand how the system changed though. Maybe a software upgrade, ghosts, The Force - who knows?

Administrator

If you turn asset off, then you are not using Asset as a upnp server, the main menu in Asset has 'Artist / Album', if you see just Artist you are using something else.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    If you turn asset off, then you are not using Asset as a upnp server, the main menu in Asset has 'Artist / Album', if you see just Artist you are using something else.
    That's what I thought. The original library came up as just "Zoneripper" (I may have changed the name a long time ago), but a second one spontaneously appeared as Asset uPnP: Zoneripper.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

I bought a copy of Perfect Tunes, and had installed and run that. It flagged up low quality artwork, 80% of which I've managed to upgrade - all good. I then ran Accurate Rip, and this is when it all went horribly wrong. On completion of the run, folders were renamed incorrectly and contained completely different albums. Then the duplicate libraries came back. Thinking that I'd not got much to lose at this point, I deinstalled Asset, restarted the NAS and then re-loaded it. All has been good so far, so I reckon that somehow, Asset had got corrupted.