title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Mac OSx version keeps on hanging

Mac OSx version keeps on hanging

Hello
    I have used the various Mac OsX beta version, and now I bought the R1.1 Mac OsX version.

Here is my problem : I rip a first CD, all is fine. Then I insert another CD, manipulates the Meta tags, and clic on the "Rip" button. Then the <CD spins, the folder.jpg and the first tracks is created (70k) then the CD spins, and it hangs on "Working" at the bottom.

My only possibility is to "Force quit", because dbPoweramp is in "Not responding" mode.

My work around is, after first rip, to get out of the program, to unplug the CD player, and replug it again.

Another issue, bizarre, is that sometime the AMG database displays the wrong informations : it displays information about a CD which I had previsouly ripped ???

My config is iMac with Yosemite 10.10.2 and CD player is Samsung SE-208

How can I debug this ?

Many thanks for the help; I just ripped one of my 60 CD box, and it was painful !

Best

Super Moderator

Re: Mac OSx version keeps on hanging

Thank you for your feedback.

We'd like you to follow these steps to help us fix the issue you're experiencing-
    1. Get the latest beta version - https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...R1-2-beta-OS-X - some severe bugs have been fixed, but the symptoms you're describing don't look like any of previously known bugs.
    2. If the problem persists with R1.2 beta, use "Save configuration shapshot" feature ( Configuration / Music Converter, bottom of the page ) and mail the file it wrote to peter@dbpoweramp.com for analysis.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Mac OSx version keeps on hanging

Semms to be OK now with the new version.

Thx fir the help !