title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Add button not highlighted

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clear_energy
    • May 2010

Add button not highlighted

Can someone please tell me why the add button will not highlight? I can select a folder but when it comes time to see the individual songs in a folder they don't even show up. Nor can move anything to the box where the add button highlights. I'm stumped...
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Add button not highlighted

What type of audio files are they?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• clear_energy
      • May 2010

flac and mp4 files. I am using windows 7 and newest dbpoweramp version which I believe supports 64 bit. Is it that the writer does not support 64 bit? Thank you.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

It does not, please see:

The 64 bit release of dBpoweramp will only work correctly with 64 bit codecs. In Codec Central the codecs which are indicated as 32 bit only will not work with the 64 bit version of dBpoweramp. CD Writer CD Writer cannot be compiled to 64 bit, it is 32 bit only.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• clear_energy
          • May 2010

That's disappointing. You spend $20 for a 64 bit version and then you can't use the full program without manipulation. Why even roll out an updated version if it isn't full and complete? Will the writer ever be compatible with Windows 7, 64 bit? This sort of doesn't make sense...

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

We would have to rewrite it from scratch to support 64 bit, it is not currently planned.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>