title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: New Albums Playlist Count

New Albums Playlist Count

I recently began using Asset and must say that I find it to be a HUGE step up from the previous UPnP software I've been using in all regards :thumb up:

One of the features which I frequently use is the New Albums playlist and I'm wondering if it is possible to increase the number of albums viewed ?
    Presently I see 75 of the most recently added titles in my library, would it be possible to have this folder of unlimited number ?

The reason I ask is that recently I trialled the Lumin control point software and it had a similar feature integrated (which actually functioned with my previous UPnP server, although that server doesn't offer this feature of its own accord), and its New Albums folder was simply but effectively a reverse chronological order of ALL additions to my library.

I noted that it would also update this list if an album had its metadata updated, but still it was an excellent feature having a chronological view back in time throughout my entire library.

Administrator

Re: New Albums Playlist Count

There is the option to set the number of tracks (I think it defaults to 200 or 400) increase this and the album count increases.

Re: New Albums Playlist Count

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    There is the option to set the number of tracks (I think it defaults to 200 or 400) increase this and the album count increases.
    Wicked Mon !
    I had somehow overlooked that switch, I've dialled it up to 1600, but would much appreciate if you could increase that number at least another 4x further in a future update