title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Accurate Rip help needed

Accurate Rip help needed

I am having trouble configuring AccurateRip. I just installed dbPA and have started ripping my collection. When I put the first CD in the drive (Cannonball Adderly Quintet in San Francisco) it gave me the notification that I needed 3 key discs before AccurateRip would work. I searched around on the forum here and discovered that recent releases would work best. Since then, I've put 25+ CDs in the drive and the key disc notification has not popped up. However, when I put the Cannonball Adderley CD that I started with back in the drive, the notification pops up again. Can anyone tell me why I keep getting the notification for the one disc when the 25+ others seem to be fine?

Administrator

Re: Accurate Rip help needed

Perhaps your security software is blocking the download of Accuraterip data for the new cds?

Thanks for the quick response, Spoon!

Wouldn't the security software block all of the info for all of the CDs I inserted instead of just the one?

Administrator

Try disable the security software or anti malware, or anti phishing.

I tried disabling security software and it still didn't work. The notice still pops up when that CD is in the drive, but not with others. When I try ripping, I am not getting the green check mark for AR. Additionally, when I click the Metadata button at the bottom for any CD, I o longer see any info in the 4 columns. All four used to appear, then it dropped to 1, now there are none.
    Do you have any other suggestions?
    Last edited by Damba; 04-11-2015 at 02:15 PM.

To add on to my previous post, I have inserted over 40 CDs at this point. I only received the notification for two of them. I have never received confirmation of having successfully loaded 3 key discs. Nor have I ever received notification that I am in the process of gathering the key discs.
    I insert the disc and see this screen Screen 1.jpg
    I click configure and see this screen Screen 2.png
    I click OK and nothing happens. When I insert any other discs, no notifications appear.

Administrator

All I can suggest is keep feeding it discs until it configures.

Is there any notification after a successful key disc?

Administrator

it would yes