title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

track titles...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daleyb
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2014

track titles...

Hi, When Inputting own metadata.The track Artist is easy-put name-hit enter then track 2, 3, and so forth...

However, when putting in track title/s-I Have to put cursor into track then write in main meta section below with all other info-then back up to select next track-the back down to main section.and repeat..

Iam i making this harder than need be...? or is there an easier way.For track titles.?
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: track titles...

Originally posted by daleyb
    Hi, When Inputting own metadata.The track Artist is easy-put name-hit enter then track 2, 3, and so forth...

However, when putting in track title/s-I Have to put cursor into track then write in main meta section below with all other info-then back up to select next track-the back down to main section.and repeat..

Iam i making this harder than need be...? or is there an easier way.For track titles.?
    Yes. But you have a knack for making everything harder than it needs to be.
    Instead, when you are entering all the data, in the ripper window, click on the "metadata" button dropdown menu (not the button itself, but the dropdown arrow at the right of the button). Then on the dropdown menu select "review perfect meta matches". This will then bring up a screen with all the fields (but not filled in). From here, you can easily click on all the fields, track titles, etc. with your mouse and enter all the data you want.

Comment

• daleyb
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Oct 2014

Cheers Gary-Looks like you've got me tagged (no pun intended from other thread)....Thats gonna make life sooo much easy now.I will be an expert soon-but by that time- all my ripping will be done!

Thanks Yet again...

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by daleyb
        I will be an expert soon-but by that time- all my ripping will be done!
        That's how it usually works. But by then, you'll have become more of a tag expert and decide that there are additional tags you'd like to have. My tagging project is almost never ending, but the good news is that is easier than ripping!

Comment

Working...

]]>