title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Edit Tags to add Album Art - OSX

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David W
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2011

Edit Tags to add Album Art - OSX

I've been moving back and forth between the tag editor in Windows and OSX. On the OSX side, I am attempting to add album art to my music library where it is missing. I have two different results when doing so. I add album art in the following manner: select the music -> Services -> Edit Tags with dBpoweramp, and the load the the jpeg image (paste from clipboard is always dimmed out for some reason). It works fine when I do this process on my DAP, but does not stick when I do the same process on my HDD where my music library is stored. Yet on the HDD side, I see the image in the dBpoweramp window: Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 6.12.41 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	296940 but not in the finder window: Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 6.16.16 AM.jpg
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	296941.

Any thoughts to get consistency?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Edit Tags to add Album Art - OSX

It is not our code in the Finder, it is Apples. Does iTunes show the newly added art?

What is your 'DAP'?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• David W
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Oct 2011

Re: Edit Tags to add Album Art - OSX

Originally posted by Spoon
      It is not our code in the Finder, it is Apples. Does iTunes show the newly added art?

What is your 'DAP'?
      Yes, I deleted and then added the Monk and Coltrane CD, and the artwork shows up in iTunes: Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 2.43.04 PM.png
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	292891. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I have noticed in this case the artwork doesn't show up at the track level (i.e., "01 Monk's Mood.aif) but does on the far right with the details: Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 2.46.14 PM.jpg
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	292892

My DAP is the Sony ZX2.

Comment

Working...

]]>