title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

TuneIn favourites not appearing in Internet Radio

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • timster67
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • May 2014

TuneIn favourites not appearing in Internet Radio

I have had asset a while but never got round to using the tunein account from it as I access it directly from my renderer. However I have just recently bought a noddy player for the kitchen where I wanted to listen to my tuneIn favourites. I set up the RadioTime email address, but when I access internet radio the favourites are nowhere to be seen. Am I missing a step? The stations I have on tuneIn are in the General folder (marked as default) and are "followed", as opposed to "Favourites"....
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: TuneIn favourites not appearing in Internet Radio

It was reported last week it was not working, then a few days later it was, I think Tunein change their servers.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• timster67
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • May 2014

It's been working on my Linn Sneaky, and is now. But all I get from Asset is the standard By Location/Local/Music etc. category headers, no "Favourites" or anything that suggests it's actually logged into my tuneIn account. Was thinking I had to register the device on tuneIn but I haven't needed to for my Sneaky. Any other ideas?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Sorry we do not have any.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>