title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Best Renderer for LINN with Android

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tom Swaman
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Oct 2011

Best Renderer for LINN with Android

Perhaps this is not a reasonable question, but I am an ardent fan of Illustrate and their several products. I use these totally. In the last year I have changed my digital music systems to use Asset and Linn DS. I store between 8,000 and 9,000 music albums in FLAC. I have been using LINN Kinsky as my renderer with very few issues. It very obviously lacks a search utility, but I have worked around this. However, LIMM constantly upgrades their DS software which tends to raise havoc with my music systems. Typically when an upgrade is issued I lose the currently playing playlist. Usually, the Android mobile app. then fails to work for an extended time.

My question is, staying with Android, does a functional, stable renderer exist that will work with Asset and multiple LINN DS units or equal, i.e., Songcast and support base NS mobile control points?

Thank you, sincerely, for any and all recommendations and positive comments.

With appreciation,

Tom
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Best Renderer for LINN with Android

Pretty much linn killed off the competition when they released Kinsky, sad but true (before kinsky there were 4 or 5 control points)
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Tom Swaman
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Oct 2011

Re: Best Renderer for LINN with Android

Spoon,

Thank you. I was afraid what you wrote was the answer. Frankly, this is too bad. Perhaps Logitech will get smart and restore a Transporter-quality device that is stable.

Regards,
      Tom

Comment

Working...

]]>