title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Access to AMG etc R15.2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • germanprof
    • Mar 2015

Access to AMG etc R15.2

I am using dBpoweramp R15.2. Upgraded to it a little while back from a few versions lower. The feature list says "Non-Expiring PerfectMeta (metadata)"

When I click on the "Meta" button in CD Ripper, I get a message saying: "Access to AMG, GD3 & Musicbraiz has expired"

I followed the link to take me through the "Activate" routine - went to the order number lookup page, found order, redownloaded and reinstalled 15.2, made no difference.

Yet it does seem to be pulling album track info from somewhere...so it's working...right?

I noticed the expired message when it pulled bad info and I wanted to see if there were alternatives.

Am I missing something?

(In case you go looking for the order, it was under a different email than the one registered to this forum).
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Access to AMG etc R15.2

Only dBpoweramp Reference has unexpiring metadata, you can check the status by running dBpoweramp Configuration.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• germanprof
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Spoon
      Only dBpoweramp Reference has unexpiring metadata, you can check the status by running dBpoweramp Configuration.
      Sorry, I thought that was what the R indicated. Yes, according to config I have "dBpoweramp 64-bit: Registered Reference Release 15.2" and the view help page says "Version Installed: dBpoweramp Reference; Reference is the premium fully featured version of dBpoweramp; PerfectMetaâ„¢ internet meta data access is unlimited with dBpoweramp Reference."

So yes, I have reference but the metadata says expired.

Comment

• dbfan
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Jan 2011

Perhaps you have 2 dBpoweramp installed, uninstall, and if you can still run it you have a 2nd unregistered version. After reinstall run from icon created on desktop.

Comment

• germanprof
          • Mar 2015

OK, couldn't run it after uninstall, but uninstalling everything and doing a fresh install has cured the issue. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...

]]>