title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: "Error: Copying Temporaly Rendered Live DSP-File, over Temp Non-Live DSP, Disk Full?"

Question "Error: Copying Temporaly Rendered Live DSP-File, over Temp Non-Live DSP, Disk Full?"

Hi! Ever I try to converter my Flac files to mp3 (using 32 bitfloat, EBU Normalization, And Trim Silence) o got this error message:"Error: Copying Temporaly Rendered Live DSP-File, over Temp Non-Live DSP, Disk Full?"

Please, why is this happening so frequently?

Thanks and Regards!!!

Administrator

Re: "Error: Copying Temporaly Rendered Live DSP-File, over Temp Non-Live DSP, Disk Fu

Open file explorer, and type:

%tmp%

this is the temporary file location, check it has plenty of space.

Talking Re: "Error: Copying Temporaly Rendered Live DSP-File, over Temp Non-Live DSP, Disk Fu

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Open file explorer, and type:

%tmp%

this is the temporary file location, check it has plenty of space.
    Hi! It has plenty of space.
    There is 20 files (some Kbytes and 1 of then regarding my antivirus has 134 mb)

Regards!
    Last edited by Dallaed; 02-22-2015 at 06:53 PM.

Administrator

Re: "Error: Copying Temporaly Rendered Live DSP-File, over Temp Non-Live DSP, Disk Fu

As a test, try to disable your antivirus.

Hi! I disable antivirus but the Temporally file continues to exist (134 Mb) into %Tmp% folder. Then I try to convert my FLAC Files to MP3 (as I told in the previous e-mail) and everything run ok. All Files could be converted without error.
    Is my antivirus checking all temporally files dBpoweramp is creating during the converting process and I need to turn off to do these conversion?

Hi again! As another test I put dBpoweramp (from ProgramFile Folder) into the exception Antivirus realtime prevention list and everything run ok again.

Thanks and Regards !

Dallaed

Administrator

It is likely the antivirus program was blocking the writing of temp files...

Thank you for your support !!!