title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

"Error: Copying Temporaly Rendered Live DSP-File, over Temp Non-Live DSP, Disk Full?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dallaed
    • Jul 2014

"Error: Copying Temporaly Rendered Live DSP-File, over Temp Non-Live DSP, Disk Full?"

Hi! Ever I try to converter my Flac files to mp3 (using 32 bitfloat, EBU Normalization, And Trim Silence) o got this error message:"Error: Copying Temporaly Rendered Live DSP-File, over Temp Non-Live DSP, Disk Full?"

Please, why is this happening so frequently?

Thanks and Regards!!!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: "Error: Copying Temporaly Rendered Live DSP-File, over Temp Non-Live DSP, Disk Fu

Open file explorer, and type:

%tmp%

this is the temporary file location, check it has plenty of space.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Dallaed
      • Jul 2014

Re: "Error: Copying Temporaly Rendered Live DSP-File, over Temp Non-Live DSP, Disk Fu

Originally posted by Spoon
      Open file explorer, and type:

%tmp%

this is the temporary file location, check it has plenty of space.
      Hi! It has plenty of space.
      There is 20 files (some Kbytes and 1 of then regarding my antivirus has 134 mb)

Regards!
      Last edited by Dallaed; 02-22-2015, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

As a test, try to disable your antivirus.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Dallaed
          • Jul 2014

Hi! I disable antivirus but the Temporally file continues to exist (134 Mb) into %Tmp% folder. Then I try to convert my FLAC Files to MP3 (as I told in the previous e-mail) and everything run ok. All Files could be converted without error.
          Is my antivirus checking all temporally files dBpoweramp is creating during the converting process and I need to turn off to do these conversion?

Hi again! As another test I put dBpoweramp (from ProgramFile Folder) into the exception Antivirus realtime prevention list and everything run ok again.

Thanks and Regards !

Dallaed

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

It is likely the antivirus program was blocking the writing of temp files...
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Dallaed
              • Jul 2014

Thank you for your support !!!

Comment

Working...

]]>