title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Music under genre is sort by titles. Can I sort the music also by album under genre?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ivolino
    • Feb 2015

Re: Music under genre is sort by titles. Can I sort the music also by album under gen

I am only able to make a new yellow folder. How to make a new blue folder?Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	292844

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: Music under genre is sort by titles. Can I sort the music also by album under gen

It turns blue when you set an option, such as 'no track listing' for the selected folder.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ivolino
        • Feb 2015

What means "no track listing"?

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

As taken from the manual, Asset allows customization of the browse tree, simplify it by removing items, or add new browse-able items.

New items are added with Add New Container, the exact position of insertion is then specified. After the item is added change it's name to the type of item that is browsed by, a generic [A to Z] can be added into containers to allow browsing of [A to Z].

A further option is available for each container item:

Display All no limitation of track or container listings
          No Track Listing (shown with blue icon) prevents track listings, an example of this is 'Title' which has this set, selecting title then allows selection of A to Z, then tracks are listed.
          No Container Listing (shown with blue icon) prevents listing of the actual container items, an example is the Artist item (when the Hand-Held Controller default is selected), No Container Listing is selected for Artist, which prevents all artists from displaying when artist is selected, A to Z is then selected to speed-up selection (instead of waiting for all artists to display).
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>