title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Creating compliation CDs

Creating compliation CDs

I want to create compilation folders "for possible burning, or for use on my phone" from music I already have ripped to flac & normalize volume.
    Is there a way to drag individual flac files to a dbPoweramp window & ideally add track information, apply normalization & recompile the files as flacs ?
    I'm sure the information I need is on here somewhere but I haven't been able to find it Regards David

Administrator

Re: Creating compliation CDs

It is not possible to add track info, however if dBpoweramp is on the Convert To page, you can drag and drop files to it, adding extra files to convert, or you can right click on new files >> Convert To and they are added to this waiting converter.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    It is not possible to add track info, however if dBpoweramp is on the Convert To page, you can drag and drop files to it, adding extra files to convert, or you can right click on new files >> Convert To and they are added to this waiting converter.
    So there is no way to use the program to create Compilations with full track info?

Administrator

You can edit the tags after converting.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ibbeebee View Post
    So there is no way to use the program to create Compilations with full track info?
    Put all the "compilation" files into a folder, then bulk edit the folder so they at least share the same ALBUM and ALBUMARTIST tags. You can do this in Windows Explorer or in a dedicated tag editor like mp3tag.