title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Submitting to AR

Submitting to AR

Hi. I just tried using dBpoweramp for the first time. I ripped the same CD multiple times (on 1 computer), as I was just trying to figure out how dBpoweramp worked. The CD is scratched and 1 track is bad. Anyway, once I ripped it on Burst setting, once on Secure where I had a maximum re-read of 1, and twice where I skipped the bad track. (The CD has 19 tracks.)

My questions are:

1) Are the rips automatically submitted to AccurateRip? Or do I have to manually do it by pressing "Submit now" in "options-AccurateRip-submit"? (I'm guessing it's manual, but I'm not entirely sure.)

2) When I opened "options-AccurateRip-submit" it said at the top: "Submitting 4 Discs 74 Tracks." So if I click "Submit Now" will all 4 rips of the same CD be submitted? Or if not, how does AccurateRip know which rip to take?

Thanks!

Administrator

Re: Submitting to AR

No, submissions will ask you to submit.

AR will take the last one from a same disc rip.

Thanks Spoon.

1) What if I deleted all the rips? Can I still submit the last one?

2) What if I submit the CD (and it takes the last rip) and later I rip the same CD a few times again. Will there still be an option to submit that CD again?

Thanks.

Administrator

1. Does not matter about the actual files
    2. Yes

So since the option to submit the CD will be there after I re-rip it, will I be able to submit that CD a second time?

dBpoweramp Guru

Yes, AccurateRip will use just your last submission.