title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Displaying UPC and ISRC / Use of Ctrl+A key combo

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • d2b
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Aug 2010

Displaying UPC and ISRC / Use of Ctrl+A key combo

The following behaviors are a bit strange, I think. It would be nicer if these operations were consistent:

When all tracks are selected while ripping, the meta panel does not indicate the presence of any ISRC codes. I would expect the following to be displayed: ISRC <various ISRCs>. This would then be consistent with other field/value displays, such as Composer <Various Composers>.

When one track is selected while preparing to rip, some fields that will generate a tag in the ripped file are not displayed in the meta panel and thus the user is not sure if the tag is present: An example is the UPC field. The UPC field only shows up if all tracks are selected, assuming of course that the metadata is available on-line. It seems to me that any tag that will appear in the file derived from the track should appear in the meta panel when that track is selected in the upper part of the CD Ripper display.

Some metadata entry windows do not function properly when Ctrl+A is executed. Placing the cursor in the window and executing Ctrl+A should (in my opinion) always select the entire content of the window.

Thanks for considering these improvements to the user interface.

Dennis...aka "d2b"
Working...

]]>