title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

No acces

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leo24
    • Jan 2015

No acces

Hi,

I just installed dBpoweramp ripper and I can't have acces to it. At the same time, when I try to open the programme a warning of my f-secure appears which says that cdgrab.exe tries to get installed. Is cdgrab dangerous, has is it something to do with my problem? On the internet it says cdgrab is a trojan horse.
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: No acces

cdgrab.exe is the dBpoweramp CDRipper executable and is not a trojan horse and should not be blocked by f-secure.

Either report this issue to f-secure, turn off f-secure or add cdgrab.exe to the f-secure exclusion list so it does not block it.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

I have added to the list:

The following lists security software which is not performing as it should, that is blocking legitimate programs (such as dBpoweramp) from running. There is nothing we can do on our side, we produce legitimate software, virus free for the last 20 years, never once have we supplied a virus, Trojan, spyware with any of our

as time goes on, these virus checkers are getting more and more useless.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Leo24
        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by mville
        cdgrab.exe is the dBpoweramp CDRipper executable and is not a trojan horse and should not be blocked by f-secure.

Either report this issue to f-secure, turn off f-secure or add cdgrab.exe to the f-secure exclusion list so it does not block it.
        Problem solved! Thanks!

Comment

Working...

]]>