Spoon,
I have added a Little customization to my Asset server and since, the server re-starts, counting correctly up to 18242 tracks but ends with 0 (zero) tracks as a result. I am further wondering that after having counted all tracks, the server starts counting again (obviously several times while I did not monitor it) plus opens a 2nd window simultaneously...; To me it seems that I made something wrong but wasn't able to fix it on my own.

Here is my current configuration file (MediaDatabaseFieldsv3.txt):
title,0,NVARCHAR(150)
t_artist,3,INTEGER
t_album artist,3,INTEGER
t_album,0,INTEGER
t_genre,3,INTEGER
year,0,INTEGER
track,0,NVARCHAR(10)
rating,0,INTEGER
disc,0,NVARCHAR(10)
t_composer,3,INTEGER
t_conductor,0,INTEGER
t_soloists,3,INTEGER
t_orchestra,0,INTEGER
t_chorus,0,INTEGER
t_instrument,3,INTEGER
t_period,0,INTEGER
compilation,0,INTEGER
t_style,3,INTEGER
bits,0,INTEGER
channels,0,INTEGER
frequency,0,INTEGER
lengths,0,INTEGER
sample count,0,INTEGER
size,0,INTEGER
type,0,NVARCHAR(20)
albumart,0,INTEGER
drvalue,0,INTEGER
DYNAMIC RANGE,0,NVARCHAR(20)
ALBUM DYNAMIC RANGE,0,NVARCHAR(20)
FREQUENCY,0,NVARCHAR(20)

In the configuration window, I have added "Frequency" as a container plus have added "Albums" as a child container of "Frequency". Earlier I have also removed "bits" as a child of the Advanced Search and have brought it to the end (after "Frequency") but never got a result. So I have put it back to its original / default position. However, this did not fix my issue. May I therefore kindly ask for your advise of what to do to fix my issue. FYI, I would like to have both, the Bit rate (16 or 24) plus Frequency (i.e. 44, 88, 96 up to 192) as possible search options for my music collection to separate Hi-Res from standard CD resolution.
Your help is very much appreciated. Thank you very much.
Best regards, Dirk