I have a question regarding ReplayGain (R15.1). There's option for iTunes normalization, however you can't have both Track ánd Album Normalization tags for iTunes, i.e. you can only select one kind of normalization for iTunes. I didn't understand this at first, why can't you have both (like ReplayGain) ? I did some research, and I still don't quite understand it, but I guess :

(a) iTunes's Sound Check only stores one normalization tag in a track, and when playing music using Sound Check, iTunes does use this tag in e.g. Shuffle Mode. However when in Album Mode iTunes seems to ignore this tag ; by ignoring this tag in Album Mode, all tracks are played using their original loudness levels, so different tracks of the same album can have different loudness levels again (where they would have the same loudness level if Sound Check would have been used). Is this (still) correct ?

(b) if so, I understand why dBpoweramp can only write one normalization tag for iTunes. Does iTunes Track Normalization then result in each track getting an individual normalization (regardless of the rest of the album) whereas iTunes Album Normalization results in each track of an album getting the same 'album-level' correction (so different tracks of the same album still can have different loudness levels, even in Shuffle Mode) ?

My choice then would be "Track, Album Gain & iTunes Track Normalization".