title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Edit Tags to add Album Art - OSX

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Edit Tags to add Album Art - OSX

I've been moving back and forth between the tag editor in Windows and OSX. On the OSX side, I am attempting to add album art to my music library where it is missing. I have two different results when doing so. I add album art in the following manner: select the music -> Services -> Edit Tags with dBpoweramp, and the load the the jpeg image (paste from clipboard is always dimmed out for some reason). It works fine when I do this process on my DAP, but does not stick when I do the same process on my HDD where my music library is stored. Yet on the HDD side, I see the image in the dBpoweramp window: Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 6.12.41 AM.png but not in the finder window: Screen Shot 2015-03-25 at 6.16.16 AM.jpg.

Any thoughts to get consistency?

Administrator

Re: Edit Tags to add Album Art - OSX

It is not our code in the Finder, it is Apples. Does iTunes show the newly added art?

What is your 'DAP'?

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Edit Tags to add Album Art - OSX

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    It is not our code in the Finder, it is Apples. Does iTunes show the newly added art?

What is your 'DAP'?
    Yes, I deleted and then added the Monk and Coltrane CD, and the artwork shows up in iTunes: Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 2.43.04 PM.png. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I have noticed in this case the artwork doesn't show up at the track level (i.e., "01 Monk's Mood.aif) but does on the far right with the details: Screen Shot 2015-03-27 at 2.46.14 PM.jpg

My DAP is the Sony ZX2.