title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to buy dbpoweramp

How to buy dbpoweramp

You write:
    Registering is quick and easy:
    Pay by Credit Card, PayPal or Bitcoin securely (...)
    Registration is delivered by email containing a download link,
    All programs have a full trial, before purchasing check the program functions as required, refunds cannot be given after registered program is downloaded.

So, the correct sequence is this: I buy the trial version, try it for 21 days and at the end I receive a link to download the full version. If I want to have the full version i simply download it (and disinstall the trial) otherwise I ask for a refund of what I paid for the trial version.
    Just to be sure, thanks.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: How to buy dbpoweramp

Hey deadlift65,

you can download and test the trial for free without any payment. After 21 days you can decide, if you like to buy the full version. Then you have to pay and you'll get the download link to the full registered version in return. Once you have downloaded the full version, you will not get a refund even if you ask for it.

Dat Ei

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Ei View Post
    Hey deadlift65,

you can download and test the trial for free without any payment. After 21 days you can decide, if you like to buy the full version. Then you have to pay and you'll get the download link to the full registered version in return. Once you have downloaded the full version, you will not get a refund even if you ask for it.

Dat Ei
    Thanks. I found it strange to pay for a trial version, but I couldn't find where to download the programs. I'm interested in the dBpoweramp + PerfectTunes combo, but I've found separate downloads for the converter, the ripper and PerfectTunes. Do they have to be downloaded separately?

dBpoweramp Guru

Hey deadlift65,

there are two different packages: dbpoweramp, which includes the converter and the ripper, and perfect tunes. In case you like both packages you can purchase them together and profit by a discount.

Dat Ei

Is it necessary to uninstall the trial version before installing the paid version?

Administrator

It is recommended yes, no settings will be lost.

Administrator

You can download, copy install to USB stick and install on other computers.

Actually i want to install a trial version. Is it safe for my computer ?

Administrator

Why would it not be safe?

Actually i am now sure about it. Because my friends told me that it contain virus anytime. So i ask here. Not anything more..

Quote Originally Posted by deadlift65 View Post
    You write:
    Registering is quick and easy:
    Pay by Credit Card, PayPal or Bitcoin securely (...)
    Registration is delivered by email containing a download link,
    All programs have a full trial, before purchasing check the program functions as required, refunds cannot be given after registered program is downloaded.

So, the correct sequence is this: I buy the trial version, try it for 21 days and at the end I receive a link to download the full version. If I want to have the full version i simply download it (and disinstall the trial) otherwise I ask for a refund of what I paid for the trial version.
    Just to be sure, thanks.
    Hi fms. I am interested in purchasing the r16 reference + perfecttunes for 1 pc which totals usd57. I do not have a credit card. I only have a debit card (visa). Can a debit card be used to make this purchase as I am based in Mumbai.

Administrator

Debit cards also work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Debit cards also work fine.
    Thanks Spoon for the quick reply. I will link the debit card (visa) to paypal india and make the purchase.

@spoon, tried linking my debit card(visa) to paypal and failed on multiple attempts. I didn't foresee the rigmarole and I'm not optimistic about it getting resolved anytime soon. To rub it in, I don't know anyone who could lend me their credit card to make this purchase.

Administrator

Are you able to link your bank account to paypal?