title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Look up of meta data not working with private compilations - Editing meta data info

Look up of meta data not working with private compilations - Editing meta data info

I have a friend who makes compilation discs and shares them with me. When I rip them with DBpoweramp the track names are not found. I never thought much of it until recently I bought a new car that allows me to store (rip) discs into my car system. My car is able to look up the track names and artist information. What am I doing wrong?

Another unrelated question: Is it possible to edit meta data across multiple files? For example, I have misspelled the genre information in some of my existing music library. Would there be an easy way to do a find and replace of all files in a directory?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Barkley

Administrator

Re: Look up of meta data not working with private compilations - Editing meta data in

Enable the CD Text metadata option.

For mass correcting Genre, for example, look at PerfectTunes R2 in the testing section of this forum.