title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Playlist Problem ASSET UPnP

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JEM2
    • Dec 2013

Playlist Problem ASSET UPnP

Hi All. I wonder if anyone can assist with my Playlist Problem. I have a QNAP TS-142 streaming via a etherlink using ASSET Premium to my NAIM Unitilite receiver. I have a Raspberry Pi holding the ASSET software which I see on the iPad app and all works well except for the Playlists function. No matter how I establish a playlist on re calling the Playlist it fills up to the maximum of 500 tracks from my collection stored on the QNAP. I am told that the problem is with the ASSET Premium. I would appreciate some help on this issue as it is a bit disappointing as the Playlist feature worked properly with the free version of ASSET.
    Thanks John.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Playlist Problem ASSET UPnP

The Naim cannot have more than 500 tracks in its playlist (I can quite certain), it is the same for the Linn DS also.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• JEM2
      • Dec 2013

The issue is that if I set up a Playlist with say 5 tracks it populates will an additional 495 tracks on re selecting the Playlist. How can I stop this?

Comment

• JEM2
        • Dec 2013

If I set up a Playlist with say 5 tracks it automatically populates with an additional 495 tracks on re selecting the Playlist. What can I do to fix this please?

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Which tree item are you browsing to in Asset?

Playlists >> Jukebox track selection?
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>