title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Batch Converter Not Working

Batch Converter Not Working

I realized after a recent hard drive re-install that I was using an unregistered copy of dBpoweamp and upgraded to a registered copy and now have version 15.1 installed on my desktop. Since the upgrade, however, the converter does not work at all. I can select the files to be converted and they appear in the file list. When I click on the convert button the file list goes away and the screen returns to the opening page that contains the the file directory. I have re-installed and rebooted with no change in performance. When I attempt to convert by right clicking on the file in windows explorer, I get the following message: "Error running Music Converter." I wold appreciate any assistance. Thank you.

Administrator

Re: Batch Converter Not Working

If you are able to right click on a file >> Convert To

and a program shows, then the issue is your security software blocking 'MusicConverter.exe' from being run from batch converter.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    If you are able to right click on a file >> Convert To

and a program shows, then the issue is your security software blocking 'MusicConverter.exe' from being run from batch converter.
    I have the same problem. How do I deal with this please?
    The Batch Converter does not run and the crash details say that the MusicConverter.exe app has crashed.

Administrator

What happens exactly? you select files in Batch Converter, the click Convert To and Music Converter crashes when it shows?

Which version of dBpoweramp do you have?