title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Need Digital Music Management System that works like Calibre

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • computer-girl
    • Dec 2008

Need Digital Music Management System that works like Calibre

Hello,

I am looking for a software application that will help me to manage my FLAC, mp3, WAV, APE, WavePack and other digital music files on my PC.

I would like the application to reside on my Windows Server PC, which would then be accessible to two other PCs on the same network.

I would also like the application to maintain will pull the digital music files from a folder and place its own copy of those files in a folder to be accessed by the application ONLY.

If anyone is familiar with Calibre for ebook management and the way it works, this is the behavior I am looking for.

I currently have MediaMonkey Gold v3.x, but it seems to only work with the folders of music already on the system rather than having its own folders.
  • seotop
    • Dec 2014

Re: Need Digital Music Management System that works like Calibre

i not fluent this

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by computer-girl
      Hello,

I am looking for a software application that will help me to manage my FLAC, mp3, WAV, APE, WavePack and other digital music files on my PC.

I would like the application to reside on my Windows Server PC, which would then be accessible to two other PCs on the same network.

I would also like the application to maintain will pull the digital music files from a folder and place its own copy of those files in a folder to be accessed by the application ONLY.

If anyone is familiar with Calibre for ebook management and the way it works, this is the behavior I am looking for.

I currently have MediaMonkey Gold v3.x, but it seems to only work with the folders of music already on the system rather than having its own folders.
      have a look at Illustrate's ASSET (this site), Foobar2000 or Logitech Media Server or JRiver Music Server.

Comment

• computer-girl
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by garym
        have a look at Illustrate's ASSET (this site), Foobar2000 or Logitech Media Server or JRiver Music Server.
        Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...

]]>