title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

NOTE: Any posts to this forum on or after 16th April will disappear in few days when we transition to a new forum

Thread: Need Digital Music Management System that works like Calibre

Need Digital Music Management System that works like Calibre

Hello,

I am looking for a software application that will help me to manage my FLAC, mp3, WAV, APE, WavePack and other digital music files on my PC.

I would like the application to reside on my Windows Server PC, which would then be accessible to two other PCs on the same network.

I would also like the application to maintain will pull the digital music files from a folder and place its own copy of those files in a folder to be accessed by the application ONLY.

If anyone is familiar with Calibre for ebook management and the way it works, this is the behavior I am looking for.

I currently have MediaMonkey Gold v3.x, but it seems to only work with the folders of music already on the system rather than having its own folders.

Re: Need Digital Music Management System that works like Calibre

i not fluent this

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by computer-girl View Post
    Hello,

I am looking for a software application that will help me to manage my FLAC, mp3, WAV, APE, WavePack and other digital music files on my PC.

I would like the application to reside on my Windows Server PC, which would then be accessible to two other PCs on the same network.

I would also like the application to maintain will pull the digital music files from a folder and place its own copy of those files in a folder to be accessed by the application ONLY.

If anyone is familiar with Calibre for ebook management and the way it works, this is the behavior I am looking for.

I currently have MediaMonkey Gold v3.x, but it seems to only work with the folders of music already on the system rather than having its own folders.
    have a look at Illustrate's ASSET (this site), Foobar2000 or Logitech Media Server or JRiver Music Server.

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    have a look at Illustrate's ASSET (this site), Foobar2000 or Logitech Media Server or JRiver Music Server.
    Thank you so much!