title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Asset 4.2 not showing 'New Albums' after install and uninstall of beta 5.2

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Asset 4.2 not showing 'New Albums' after install and uninstall of beta 5.2

As the title says - I installed the new beta on my WHS 2011 server over the original 4.2 install. I had some issues so decided to go back to the original 4.2, which was a bit fiddly but in the end I unistalled Asset completely then reinstalled 4.2.

However, now, when I add a new CD, the tracks on it appear under the 'New Tracks' playlist, but nothing appears under the 'New Albums' playlist.

Are there any files I could delete (ie the uMedialibrary ones?) that will 'reset' Asset? I've tried restarting it and rescaning but the situation remains.

Thanks

Mick

PS Apologies if this should be in the 'beta' area of the forum...

Administrator

Re: Asset 4.2 not showing 'New Albums' after install and uninstall of beta 5.2

Uninstall Asset, then delete this folder:

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\R oaming\dBpoweramp\uMediaLibrary

Reinstall Asset.

Administrator

Which issues did you have with R5?

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Thanks for the help, Spoon - I'll give that a go shortly.

The main issue with Asset 5.2 on the system was that I had two appearances of Asset under 'libraries' in Kinsky, and that was causing some confusion in the household!

Thanks

Mick

Administrator

A reboot of the WHS would have fixed that.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

I did try a reboot once but it made no difference; maybe I missed a setting on install? Seems ok on 4.3 now (meant to say that earlier, not 4.2, sorry) so I may give the latest beta another go when Ii get the time.

Mick