title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Registration confirmation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anodyne
    • Dec 2014

Registration confirmation

This is all rather new to me. Today I trialled db poweramp and tried ripping some cd's with great success. I have purchased a family pack and have an invoice number. On attempting to run the program I can not detect any significant difference to the trial version. How can I determine whether I have done this correctly?, I don't want to find that at the end of the trial period that the effort that was put into ripping just disappears.
    Thanks
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: Registration confirmation

Originally posted by Anodyne
    This is all rather new to me. Today I trialled db poweramp and tried ripping some cd's with great success. I have purchased a family pack and have an invoice number. On attempting to run the program I can not detect any significant difference to the trial version. How can I determine whether I have done this correctly?, I don't want to find that at the end of the trial period that the effort that was put into ripping just disappears.
    Thanks
    trial version if same as full version, it just ends at a certain time. But no worries, nothing you rip with dbpa goes away even if trial ended. what happens when you run Dbconfig.exe. It should show you a popup that has the program listed an note that it is "registered". This is the location for auto updating your program as well, so you need to locate this and run it. I create a shortcut from dbconfig.exe so I can easily access it in my start menu.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Run dBpoweramp Configuration, if it says Registered Reference, then is registered.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Anodyne
        • Dec 2014

Thanks, it is registered

Comment

Working...

]]>