title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Batch Conversion

Batch Conversion

Have not used the tool - a newbee - is there a User Guide that describes the tool in some detail or do I have to resort to a search of the forum to get what I am looking for. I can setup, rip, etc - but the batch conversion process is not intuitively obvious. I have a folder on an external drive - in the folder are folders of artists, and within those folders could be multiple folders of album titles - how to I invoke the tool to walk down the tree, and convert the format to whatever format I have selected and essentially duplicate the structure in another directory - I want to preserve the original files. Thank you.

Administrator

Re: Batch Conversion

Set the output folder, enable dynamic option and type:

[origpath]\[origfilename]

I don't even know if the app is coming up - banner says dbpower amp music converter - I see all audio files pulldown menu - I see the folder with the music files - so what do I do - doesn't look like an app to me - I should be able to select the folder and do something - a right click has nothing related to the application - that's why I asked if there was any documentation - I can read and understand instead of wasting my time and yours. Thank you.

Administrator