title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset UPnP stopps very 10-20 seconds

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VDuck
    • Nov 2014

Asset UPnP stopps very 10-20 seconds

Hi, I have installed Asset UPnP on a Windows 8.1 notebook. Playing music from my the notebook on a naim streamer via WLAN is interrupted every 10 to 20 seconds. Watching the transfer information, the buffer reduces from 100% to less than 50% and playing music is interrupted. After a few seconds, the buffer recovers to 100% and playing music is continued until the next brake.
    Double checking with a NAS or the old XP based notebook does not show this issue.
    What could be the root cause?
    Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Asset UPnP stopps very 10-20 seconds

Why a wireless lan? can you try wired?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• VDuck
      • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Spoon
      Why a wireless lan? can you try wired?
      The PC is usually in a different room so LAN is no option. And with an old PC is works.
      The problem just occured one week ago. Before that time everything worked properly and I have not changed anything intentionally.
      Last week the test installation of Asset UPnP expired. But then I purchased Asset UPnP and re-installed the software.
      Could there be an issue with the settings of Asset UPnP?
      I even suspected the firewal or the Antivir software, but disabling both has no effect.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

It could be your neighbour has changed their router so there is a conflict, really if you want uninterrupted audio you would not use wireless.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>