title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Paypal purchase requires credit card?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 73ChargerFan
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Nov 2006

Paypal purchase requires credit card?

Long time user, purchased R15, tried to pay with PayPal. I love R14 and bought R15 not for any feature I need, but to support illustrate and Spoon's hard work. Thank you, but please review your PayPal payments policy.

It wouldn't allow me to do an instant transfer. Said illustrate requires all purchases to be made with a credit card, required me to link a card to my PalPal account. I've made 3 other payments with Paypal earlier tonight, this is a first.

I pay small sums with PayPal and don't trust them with access to my credit cards. This is the first payment since 2008 that I can recall requiring a credit card instead of their other forms of payment.

Perhaps people have tried to download the program then not fund the payment, but it can't be so often because every other internet store (except Amazon) I deal with doesn't put this restriction in place.

I'll wait 5 days then remove the card from their system.

P.S. Sorry if there was a forum for purchase and licensing issues, but I couldn't find it.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Paypal purchase requires credit card?

This is specific to your account, try contacting Paypal to find out why, 80% of people who buy dBpoweramp do through paypal (without credit card).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• 73ChargerFan
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Nov 2006

Re: Paypal purchase requires credit card?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...

]]>