title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Primera Disc Publisher se requests frequent reset because of robot hang up

Question Primera Disc Publisher se requests frequent reset because of robot hang up

Hy,
    I changed from recommended Nimbie to Primera Disc Publisher SE after having a dozen of damaged cd's in the unreliable Nimbie mechanic.

Now I suffer from frequent hang up of the Disc Publisher SE when ripping about 20-30 cd's in a row.
    The Robot starts moving during ripping and the printing plate goes in and out in sequenze. When the machine starts doing this the ripping process hangs up at the end of the inserted cd and the cd is no more coming out. Only by either restarting the DP and/or the Computer I can restart the Batch ripping. Sometimes I had even to make a Printer calibration to come back to normal behaviour.
    Actually I just have to press the flashing "blue button" on the Primera and the Batch recontiniouses.

Does anyone have the same experience and probably knows what to do to get rid of that stoppages.
    Thank's http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/images/smilies/huh.gif

Administrator

Re: Primera Disc Publisher se requests frequent reset because of robot hang up

I have not come across this before, sorry.