title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: MP3 encoder settings: bitrate cursor in grey

Angry MP3 encoder settings: bitrate cursor in grey

Hello,

I use DBPoweramp for 3 years, with a full registred version on my personal computer, and without any problem. Last week, I bought a new PC (with Win 8.1) to replace my old one (with Win Vista). So I've decided to install this software: no problem with the order number, the downlaod from dbpoweramp.com with my licence (order number) and installation are full OK.

BUT, when I tried today to convert a .flac file in .mp3 format (first use of the software since the download and installation on my new PC), the button (cursor) for bit rate tuning is in grey ==> impossible to set the bit rate (setting by default at 160kbps, not possible to be modified, and for all target (VBR, CBR, etc...). And, it is the same problem with the CD Ripper: no possibility to modify this settings !!!

So, I've decide to BUY the last version, R15.1 (family pack), because at this moment I was thinking that a second download create a bug: upload and installation down ok. But same problem when trying to set the bitrate in the converter and in the ripper: absolutly no possibility to set the bit rate (in VBR, CBR, etc...), cursor grey :-(

It's crazy, I bought the R15.1 for nothing (I thought the second dowload, for my new PC, was the problem), but it doesn't change anything!!!

Thank you in advance for your help!

Ciao,

Mattey.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: MP3 encoder settings: bitrate cursor in grey

Can you post a screen shot please of the mp3 settings page. You can upload to a free image host such as imageshack.us