title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PerfectTUNES R2 discussion

Re: PerfectTUNES R2 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Until the next update, ...
    Will R2 still be limited by only offering fullscreen mode?

Administrator

Press the Square icon next to X in top right, then can resize how like. Certain programs might need you to restart after resizing.

Wanted to know if there is a current build to test? I am looking to clean up a bunch of albums I ripped last year with DBPA. Hoping this might help!

Administrator

There is no automated tagging.

But will it help me with albums that have tagging problems? Like reconciling when meta data sources have different info?

R2 has been working very well for me. Today I got to this point after added some new albums

"Listening to Library - track 49264 of 49284"

I've tried Album Art and AcurateRip, both stuck here. Scanner.exe in the processes for task manager. I unloaded scanner.exe and restarted, but it gets stuck at the same place.
    Last edited by camelx; 01-23-2015 at 04:21 PM.

Okay, sorry for trouble, it's okay now.

Not sure, but decided to reboot and try again. It's flew right past the 49264 and is running normally!

Newest beta gets again a SONAR (SONAR.Heuristic.120) warning from Norton and is deleted

Could it be that the new download link (Updated 31st March Beta 4) still downloads the version from January? At least I do not get any Binary difference between both versions and the files inside the exe have a date of Jan 18.

dBpoweramp Guru

I have re-issued the install, it will show as beta 4a when installing.

??? I downloaded the .exe file again (http://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/PerfectTUNES-r2-beta.exe) but it still shows me that I have version 3 installed, which it will uninstall to install version 3. No sight of beta 4a anywhere....

dBpoweramp Guru

I have updated the install to include 64 bit native, note the new download link.

Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    I have updated the install to include 64 bit native, note the new download link.
    Thanks, now it updated to Beta4a.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

I have been testing this new version using the 64-bit binaries. I must say vasty improved in speed in my testing. Since my library contains a few hundred high-resolution albums I specifically wanted to test the ability to "Skip non-lossless" so I could just scan my library as it exists without removing the high-res albums. What I notice is that for about half of these albums this version will mark 1 or sometimes a couple of tracks as corrupt. I am fairly certain they are not corrupt and found no redbook audio tracks marked corrupt strictly hi-res. I would be glad to submit a few tracks if it helps you determine why they are being marked as corrupted - I would think the program should just ignore them since they are no 44.1/16 as it seemed to do with the majority of them.

Administrator

Which title is assigned to these tracks?