title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: How to create m3u playlist upon ripping; use naming &Multiple Encoding; create cueshe

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

How to create m3u playlist upon ripping; use naming &Multiple Encoding; create cueshe

I am a newbie, after being using EAC for many years, so I am trying to find my way around dBpoweramp and to find similar features in dB. Therefore I have searched the forum to find answers to the below questions but did not find these. If I've overlooked something, I apologize beforehand.

1. How do I automatically create an .m3u playlist when ripping. Is it possible if so, how?

2. I understand that you can adapt the default naming scheme. However when using the great feature Multiple Encoding, it seems not possible. Is it possible, if so, how?

3. For backup purposes I create CUE-sheets to be able to recover lost/damaged cd's. How can I create this with the great feature Multiple Encoding. Is it possible, if so, how?

Thank you for your help.
    Best regards,
    Thijs

Administrator

Re: How to create m3u playlist upon ripping; use naming &Multiple Encoding; create cu

1. There is a DSP Effect Playlist writer
    2. On multi encoder, each encoder gets its own naming string.
    3. It is not possible.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: How to create m3u playlist upon ripping; use naming &Multiple Encoding; create cu

Dear Spoon,
    Thank you very much for your extremely fast answers!
    Best regards,
    Thijs