title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Primera Disc Puplisher 4100: Unable to locate Primera robot, is connected?

Primera Disc Puplisher 4100: Unable to locate Primera robot, is connected?

Hi, I'm new here in this forum.

We have 2 Primera Dics Puplisher 4100. We work with this devices and with the app dbpoweramp batch ripper since 2012. All software ist up to date. Primera Driver R3.5 and Batch Ripper R2. It used to work fine. Now I hade to change the optiarc drive. Since then one primera made some problem. From time to time. It was saying the batch ripper is Unable to locate Primera robot, please check connection. Then I clicked Ok, and the batch was working fine. But now this is not working again. I can't start a batch ripp.

So I did folow:
    1. Connect the other Primera... everthing is working fine...
    2. I open the batch ripper configuration and did a test:
    The follow answer was showing:
    "Beginning Test

Running Program: "C:\Program Files\dBpoweramp\BatchRipper\Loaders\Primera\Load\ Load.exe" --stoponmultidiscsloaded="yes" --drive="E" --logfile="C:\Users\Ripp2\AppData\Local\Temp\dBB917F .tmp" --passerrorsback="C:\Users\Ripp2\AppData\Local\Temp\ dBB9180.tmp"
    Running...
    Primera Looking For Drive:E
    Primera PTRobot_Initialize: EnumRobots: *** Error: Unable to locate Primera robot, is connected?

Testing Complete"

3. I bougt a new computer with win 8.1 and setup all dBpoweramp apps new: Result same!!

4. I have an older Computer with Win7 and Batchripper R 1.4 and the Primera Driver 3.02. With this older Software the Primare is working fine...

So what can I do that our Primera is working on the new computer with Batchripper R2 and the Driver 3.5?

Thank you! (Sorry for my english, I'm from Switzerland)

Marcel

Administrator

Re: Primera Disc Puplisher 4100: Unable to locate Primera robot, is connected?

It could be the new drivers do not like the fact the drive has been changed, you could try copy the old drivers (BatchRipper) to the new computer.