title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

New to computer music: how to run Configure AccurateRip

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Schnitger
    • Oct 2014

New to computer music: how to run Configure AccurateRip

I'm new to computer audio and on a steep learning curve. I've bought the dBpoweramp R15 Family Pack and have it running on two computers, a Windows 7 PC and a Windows 8.1 laptop.

dBpoweramp was initially setup in a bit of a rush by a computer savvy friend of mine and I have only just got round to going through the detailed setup stages to ensure AccurateRip is working properly. No CDs have been ripped on the Windows 7 PC and setup went fine, including the final Configure AccurateRip stage to measure the drive's read offset.

I've already ripped several discs on the Windows 8.1 laptop and AccurateRip seems to be working (it indicates x number of rips are accurate). However, having now setup the laptop properly it does not run Configure AccurateRip. Does this imply it has already configured accurate and knows the drive's read offset? The literature supplied in Support implies AccurateRip will not run until the drive's read offset is measured.

Many thanks for any help.
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: New to computer music: how to run Configure AccurateRip

when you rip cds with the laptop, does it give you AccurateRip match info on at least some of them? If it does, then it must be configured.

Comment

• Schnitger
      • Oct 2014

Re: New to computer music: how to run Configure AccurateRip

Originally posted by garym
      when you rip cds with the laptop, does it give you AccurateRip match info on at least some of them? If it does, then it must be configured.
      Yes it does eg, AccurateRip (15). I guess it's configured.
      Thanks

Comment

Working...

]]>