title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Arrnage Audio not sending files to specified directory and file naming scheme

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iano
    • Nov 2003

Arrnage Audio not sending files to specified directory and file naming scheme

Hi,

For some reason that I do not understand, use of the 'Arrange Audio' utility recently has been sending the files not to the directory and file naming that I specify in the Arrange Audio dialog, but the my standard Windows 'Music' directory and with some default file naming scheme that I have not specified.

I am quite prepared to believe this is user error ....but could someone guide me to what I am doing wrong?

When I first garb a selection of files in Batch Converter and then choose 'Arrange Audio' after hitting the 'Convert' button, the Arrange Audio dialog box does not seem to have saved the choices I made previously (which I am thinking might be connected to the main issue I am experiencing), forcing me to choose the Root Path and Arrangement values each time. Once I have doe this, those new values are displayed in the dialog box, and then I hit convert, but the process sends the files to the Music directory with a default kind of naming convention.

I have registered reference 15.1, and v4 of Arrange Audio utility.

Any ideas why this is happening?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Arrnage Audio not sending files to specified directory and file naming scheme

If the program is not saving values, then something is stopping it do so, perhaps security software.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>