title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Problem with EBUR in 64-bit r15

Problem with EBUR in 64-bit r15

Hi Spoon - My friend and I each bought the new version and installed it on 64-bit Win7 machines. Each of us had the old version on a 32-bit Win7 machine and had used the EBUR 128 Normalize plug-in successfully, but it's not available on the new install. We tried copying the .dll and .ico files to DSPs in the Program Files folders of the 64-bit machines - it then appears in the DSP list but when accessed, the dialog box doesn't show any of the settings. There's an EBUR radio button in the new Volume Normalize plug-in but it doesn't have all the handy parameters of the old version.

Any tips? Thanks.

Administrator

Re: Problem with EBUR in 64-bit r15

You cannot copy the 32 bit dll to the 64 bit folder. Make sure that no 32 bit dBpoweramp exists (delete the old folder in Program files (x86), then install the latest DSP effects).

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    You cannot copy the 32 bit dll to the 64 bit folder. Make sure that no 32 bit dBpoweramp exists (delete the old folder in Program files (x86), then install the latest DSP effects).
    Do you mean this install? http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dbpoweramp-dsp.htm

If so, it doesn't include EBUR in the list.

thanks

Administrator

Ah I know what has happened...we removed the EBU specifically named DSP, because it has been moved onto the ReplayGain and Volume Normalize effects.