title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

EBU R128 Track Gain in 15.1?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DDJJ
    • Aug 2011

EBU R128 Track Gain in 15.1?

Sounds like the ReplayGain v. 4 codec does not work with the 64 bit version of 15.1, correct? So, is there going to be a replacement version that does work with 64 bit versions, or maybe a way to apply EBU R128 TrackGain via CD Ripper? Specifically something that just impacts the ID tags.

Thanks Spoon!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: EBU R128 Track Gain in 15.1?

R4 is both 64 and 32 bit
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• DDJJ
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Spoon
      R4 is both 64 and 32 bit
      Hmm. I've installed R4 again, twice actually. But it doesn't show up in either CD Ripper or Batch Converter. I know this is stupid Spoon, but what do you think I'm missing? 15.1 is installed fine, although I did note something somewhere about not installing 64 bit 15.1 to the same directory where the 32 bit program was installed (which I did)...is that maybe the problem?

Thanks again.

Comment

• DDJJ
        • Aug 2011

(1) I uninstalled everything. (2) Did clean install of 15.1.

No R4.

(3). Went to Codec page, installed R4, ignoring the prompt which said it was already installed (??).

Still no R4.

Thanks,

Dan

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

The issue might be if you have 32 bit and 64 bit installed then the installer will install 32 bit, see:

The 64 bit release of dBpoweramp will only work correctly with 64 bit codecs. In Codec Central the codecs which are indicated as 32 bit only will not work with the 64 bit version of dBpoweramp. CD Writer CD Writer cannot be compiled to 64 bit, it is 32 bit only.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• DDJJ
            • Aug 2011

So, if I want to use the 64 bit version of 15.1, I can't do so if I also want/need to use CD Ripper? I will try to install the 32 bit version as described in the referenced thread in the AM, but want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly.

Thanks,

Dan

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

You can have 64 bit dBpoweramp and CD Ripper, but not CD Writer. Your dBpoweramp has to be either 64 bit, or 32 bit, not a mix install.
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>