title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Got an email to upgrade to the 64 Bit version

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MaXimus666
    • Feb 2014

Got an email to upgrade to the 64 Bit version

I just received an email informing me that there is a 64 bit version of dBpoweramp R15.1 so I clicked on the download link but it downloads the same exact file I had in my initial purchase because I verified the MD5 Hash and they're both the same

what's this email all about then?

This year has seen dBpoweramp updated to R15. dBpoweramp R15 is a native 64 bit application, it is faster, as well as removing the 4GB memory limitation. R15 also includes all the latest codec versions, better Internet art searching and faster Multi-Encoder. It is the best dBpoweramp yet, your existing R14 (or older) registration can be updated to R15 by logging into your registration page and following the substantially discounted upgrade offer link.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Got an email to upgrade to the 64 Bit version

Yes R15 was released earlier this year. The news letter only comes once a year so details what is new in the time prior.

Also we could have released the newsletter earlier, however we held off until R15.1 to be certain that all issues had been found (it was quite an update internally).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• MaXimus666
      • Feb 2014

thank you for the clarification.

Comment

• rsmacca58
        • Jan 2014

I viewed a forum thread that indicated R14 should be deleted prior to installing R15. I didn't so do I need to delete everything and re-install. The look of the CD Ripper does not look any different so I wonder which version I am running?

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

dBpoweramp configuration will state which version you are running.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>