title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

automatically re-rip w/out C2 error pointers in case of error (Add Action or option)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jxb
    • Sep 2014

automatically re-rip w/out C2 error pointers in case of error (Add Action or option)

Hi,

about every other CD, one or 2 tracks are shown in Rip Status Error with my brand new Asus BW-16D1HT and dBpa R15:
    Error ripping to [Multi Encoder], 'Track nn' to '...'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 213188 ripping 4 frames track end LBA 213191) [clRipperSecure::Rip]
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 76716 ripping 6 frames track end LBA 76721) [clRipperSecure::Rip]

so I have to:
    - go the Options -> Secure Settings
    - scroll down to DEactivate C2 Error Pointers for Error Detection
    - press OK, OK

2. Re-rip Inaccurate & Insecure

- go the Options -> Secure Settings
    - scroll down to activate C2 Error Pointers for Error Detection
    - press OK, OK

which is quite a painful process each time :(

Of course, I could disable the C2 error pointers all the time;
    but I 'd like to have the best possible ripping done for my (BIG) CDs collection...

So it would be great to have an option or an action (DSP part) to automatically re-rip once all tracks in error with deactivated C2 error pointers.

@Spoon: any chance to get this implemented?
    (or any other suggestion welcome!)

Many thanks!

Cheers,
    Jean-Xavier
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: automatically re-rip w/out C2 error pointers in case of error (Add Action or opti

Quite a little chance, because this problem is unique to your one drive, if you change drive it would work fine.

If you have overread enabled, uncheck it.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>