title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Rating

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Star Rating

Quote Originally Posted by mville View Post
    Re-appeared in which application?
    in ripper dbpa. Options- meta and IDTAGS , unticked Ratings- Did what spoon said and it worked but then next rip stars came back to haunt me...Very strange....

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by daleyb View Post
    in ripper dbpa. Options- meta and IDTAGS , unticked Ratings- Did what spoon said and it worked but then next rip stars came back to haunt me...Very strange....
    What I mean is, are you seeing Star Rating as tags in your ripped audio files or within the CDRipper GUI?

... the option you are referring to is for write IDTags. To remove Star Rating from the CDRipper GUI view, right click on the column heading (in CDRipper) and un-tick Rating.
    Last edited by mville; 05-16-2015 at 12:20 PM.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by mville View Post
    What I mean is, are you seeing Star Rating as tags in your ripped audio files or within the CDRipper GUI?

... the option you are referring to is for write IDTags. To remove Star Rating from the CDRipper GUI view, right click on the column heading (in CDRipper) and un-tick Rating.
    thanks- got it now! right clicked in top coloum and hey presto-Gone! Ive took stars out of ID TAGS too...the only stars i can see now are in the sky.. thanks again!!