title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Purchased the New 15 version right after I restored my 14 version.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • themassacre
    • Jan 2014

Purchased the New 15 version right after I restored my 14 version.

The restored version saved to one area and the new 15 version saved to a different folder on my computer. How do I know that I am running the newer version as it does not give me any details on version when I open it up or check properties?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Purchased the New 15 version right after I restored my 14 version.

R14 is 32 bit, R15 is 64 bit, use this to clear all:

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It

Then just install R15
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• themassacre
      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Spoon
      R14 is 32 bit, R15 is 64 bit, use this to clear all:

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It

Then just install R15

The reset utility selection has two boxes checked off but there are 3 to choose when clearing all. Do I select all 3 and then "restore" R15?

Comment

• themassacre
        • Jan 2014

The reset utility has 3 check boxes and only two are selected do I also select the 3rd one?

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Yes
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>