title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Upload error for HD tracks

dBpoweramp Guru

Upload error for HD tracks

I'm about 20% complete with my upload. All is working well so far with one exception. On *any* 24-96 tracks (purchased from HD Tracks), I get an error such as:

E:\All Music Files\FLAC\Grateful Dead\Complete Studio Albums Collection\Go to Heaven (24-96 CSAC)\04 - Feel Like A Stranger.flac
    Reason: External supplied CRC miss-matches CRC of sent file

If I do a TEST CONVERSION conversion of such file with dbpa, there are no errors reported. And the files play just fine.

Administrator

Re: Upload error for HD tracks

Yes we need to fix this issue. It will be done soon.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Yes, had that error too.

I have paused Audiosafe, as currently converting my Backup jobs to use Rsync for better incremental handling over a CIFS based/timestamp method, which wasn't working well on ReadyNAS Ultra 2+ to either ReadyNAS Duo or a NSLU2 unit.
    What is odd is that the ReadyNAS Duo to NSLU2 using CIFS/timestamp all worked fine.

I will resume testing of Audiosafe once I have populated all the Rsync Incremental files.

Thanks,
    Simon.

dBpoweramp Guru

My ~85,000 tracks have completed uploading. Early on I received the error messages above in the log a few times (on downloaded HD tracks). Eventually, these quit appearing and I had no messages of any kind in the log. Can I assume that the absence of log messages means that the problem was resolved and the system eventually retried to upload those files (and was successful)? Thanks.

Administrator

Yes you can clear the log, these files would have been uploaded later on.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Yes you can clear the log, these files would have been uploaded later on.
    thanks. working nicely. I just added a few things and it is adding those. No other errors in uploading about 85,000 tracks.