title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: How do I reregister when I don't have my old order number or the email address I used

How do I reregister when I don't have my old order number or the email address I used

I first purchased DBpoweramp when Windows ME was the new operating system, through various computers, email addresses and operating systems, I now have a Windows 8.1 computer. It has been long enough since I first purchased that I no longer have an order number and have no idea what email address I was using at the time. Originally, when I paid, I was given an order number and then downloaded the "Power Pack" - registered by giving the website my order number. The Power Pack has re-registered my copy on every computer until this new Windows 8.1 Machine. When I selected "Contact Us" on the DBpoweramp website, the solution was to re-register from this site: http://www.dbpoweramp.com/registration/ The first thing they want is your order number, if you don't know that, they then want your email address. Can anyone give me a solution that will work? Thanks

Administrator

Re: How do I reregister when I don't have my old order number or the email address I

If you have lost which email address used and lost also the order number, then you cannot lookup your registered download, as only these 2 fields can be used.