title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

dbpoweamp coreconverter has stopped working: coreconverter.exe : Ogg vorbis.dll

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POIMANDRES
    • Jan 2011

dbpoweamp coreconverter has stopped working: coreconverter.exe : Ogg vorbis.dll

Spoon,
    I have just formatted my pc and installed Windows 7 Ultimate and the only updates are directly from the service pack 1 dvd. I installed dbpoweramp 15.1 and the ogg codec both which were downloaded directly from dbpoweramp. Earlier in the day I managed to combine all of my ripped flacs onto 1 drive which total a little under 500gb and then used the batch converter to convert about 2200 flacs to v0 vbr mp3 on the slow option which completed successfully. Later on in the evening I decided to convert my whole flac collection to ogg vorbis aotuv q10, I added the dsp id tag to manipulate folder.jpg to cover.jpg, and then changed the output to a dedicated ogg folder with the following dynamic structure [album artist]\[album]\[disc]-[track]-[title], both were also set the same way when I successfully completed the earlier mp3 v0 conversion as well. I just checked on my pc and had this error:

dbpoweramp coreconverter has stopped working
    windows can check online for a solution to the problem.
    check online for a solution and close the program
    close the program
    program details:

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: CoreConverter.exe
    Application Version: 15.1.0.2
    Application Timestamp: 53aaa8dc
    Fault Module Name: Ogg Vorbis.dll
    Fault Module Version: 23.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 52cac527
    Exception Code: c00000fd
    Exception Offset: 000000000003b727
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 255d
    Additional Information 2: 255dfecc9e34186b72cc71ec6780a11a
    Additional Information 3: 71a3
    Additional Information 4: 71a3e3c6c89cf3c3201b36f063c6fa97

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

The dbpoweramp music converter icon in the taskbar is red however I have not clicked on either option to either check online and close the program or simply close the program, and it appears that although the icon is red the music converter is still converting the files. Will this do any damage to my original flacs (I find this unlikely as the whole directory was changed to read only prior to utilizing the converter, also once the conversion is complete will the oggs be converted properly? What do I need to do to correct this error? Thanks in advance for any help,
    Scott
    Click image for larger version

Name:	db error 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	296878 Click image for larger version

Name:	db error 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	296877
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: dbpoweamp coreconverter has stopped working: coreconverter.exe : Ogg vorbis.dll

It will be a specific file which is causing the crash, at the end of converting an error page should show, showing which file it is. If you can send us this file:

Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>