title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Artwork Resizing

Artwork Resizing

Hi,

I currently store 2 versions of my albums, a FLAC version for use with the HiFi and an MP3 version (batch converted) for use in the car. When storing artwork for the FLAC files, I choose nice clear large artwork as it gets displayed on an iPad or a laptop screen when in use, however the car can only read images upto 400x400, is there any scope to resize the artwork during the batch convert, I do have a work around at the moment with Sanse MP3, but it would be neater if the batch converter was able to do it. Maybe it can already and I have missed it?

Best.

D

Administrator

Re: Artwork Resizing

Yes, use the ID Tag Processing DSP effect, there is an option to set the size of embedded album art.

Thank you for the quick response, just tried it out and that's exactly what I was looking for. Didn't think to look in the ID Tag processing DSP effect.

Best,

D

I am new to dbpoweramp and enjoy it. But, as I already have other programs to convert my music collection stored in .aiff to mp3 (for the car) I was especially looking for a program able to convert and resize images in batch.
    According to what I read on this forum, dpoweramp should be great for this purpose but I have to install ID Tag Update codec. I found such a codec on the site, but unfortunately I use a Mac and Mac does not accept .exe programs...
    Is there a Mac version of that codec. If there is none, I am afraid dbpoweramp Batch converter is of no utility for me... I should have checked this before buying the program. But I cannot imagine there is no possibility for mac users to use full capacity of dbpoweramp...

Administrator

The mac version does not currently have this utility codec, sorry.