title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

What is the best Playlist creator software when using QNAP running Minimserver

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BHT
    • Jul 2014

What is the best Playlist creator software when using QNAP running Minimserver

First question: What software do I use to create a playlist that the LINN Kinsky can see. I am using the QNAP TS-251 RIAD1 with JRE and Minimserver.

Second question: I have recorded two CD's as an experiment and setup both exactly the same way but the cover art on the LINN Kinsky software only
    displays one of the CD's cover art. What can I try to fix this?
    Thanks..
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: What is the best Playlist creator software when using QNAP running Minimserver

If there is a file called Folder.jpg in the both album folders, there is nothing dBpoweramp can do to correct this issue as it will be with the upnp server (minim) or control point (kinsky). Check for this file and open it to check is ok.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• BHT
      • Jul 2014

Re: What is the best Playlist creator software when using QNAP running Minimserver

I checked it and it opens up fine no errors.

Do you have an answer for the playlist question?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

I do not have any recommendations for playlist creation.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• BrodyBoy
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by BHT
          First question: What software do I use to create a playlist that the LINN Kinsky can see. I am using the QNAP TS-251 RIAD1 with JRE and Minimserver.
          I'd think you can get some good recommendations on a Linn forum. Those who use the same equipment are apt to be the most helpful with things like methods and compatibilities.

Comment

• BHT
            • Jul 2014

I will try the LINN forum.

Thanks

Comment

Working...

]]>