title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: AccurateRip showing album both as accurate and Not Available in Accurate Rip

AccurateRip showing album both as accurate and Not Available in Accurate Rip

I ran AccurateRip on one of my music files. Specifically on the album Trilogy by Emerson Lake & Palmer it showed under Albums Accurately Ripped as having 9 Tracks Accurate (the album had 9 tracks). However it also shows under Albums Not Present In Accurate Rip and shows Cannot Check: Not In AccurateRip 8 tracks. Should it not be in one or the other? Also why does it show 8 tracks Not in Accurate Rip but 9 tracks Accurately ripped?

One other question - another album showing in Not Present in AccurateRip was Pink Floyd The Wall (Disc 2). I thought it very strange that this album (and the ELP album) would not be in that database as they are certainly not obscure albums. I then considered that maybe AccurateRip showed The Wall as 1 album (not Disc 1 and Disc 2) but I have many other albums that show that way so I am puzzled by this also.

Ultimately I am trying to go through about 2000 albums (mostly CD's ripped with dbPoweramp but some downloaded MP3 and FLAC files as well) to make sure the library is clean with no errors/corrupted tracks or missing tracks before converting them to Apple Lossless for playing on the iPhone (except the MP3 files which will stay the same).

Administrator

Re: AccurateRip showing album both as accurate and Not Available in Accurate Rip

There is an export button, click it to get a list of the filenames and look inside that folder, there are 9 tracks in that folder?